Friday, January 11, 2013



Hey, Bloggers & Youtubers!

The first real update of 2013!

I'm back with a new video on Youtube. I spent about a few days recording footage for this new project and about a week and a half editing it together.

As you can tell, I making a push to upload more videos on Youtube. Whether they be Movie Collection Updates, Blu ray/Movie Reviews or random skits, I'm making them and sharing.

I'm trying to put my face out there, folks! It's fun and I enjoy it because watching movies is a part of my life now as it is for many of you movie watchers out there.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it.




Visit my channel for more videos!

Subscribe to stay in the loop with my latest material!

Until the next time, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment