Friday, October 8, 2010

NY Anime Fest. + Comic Con

Well, I have been kind of hinting at the fact that I will be doing something note worthy very soon. It so happens that the NY Anime Festival and Comic Con has invaded NY this weekend. Three days of non-stop premiers, panels, guests and autographs!

I'm only going on Saturday, but I'll make the most of it! There are several guests that I plan on meeting and greeting, and hopefully getting my picture taken with.

I have my Saturday pass and I'm ready to go!



I'm going to make sure I take lots of pictures and videos, and I'll post a lot of what I take here during the next few days.

A full day of anime and comics madness.

Oh, and, of course, the cos-players! Who knows what I'll see this year.

Check back soon. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment